Somebody posed the question to me: “Why don’t you ever discuss your real feelings on this blog?”
My answer: Because the goal of this blog was not to discussed my girlie foo foo feelings. I’m trying to have some readership here and not completely disgust everybody. Seriously, I write this blog to only be half ass humorous. I have a stressful job and I like reading funny things. There is a small hope that I have entertained a few of you too on my journey. Do I have girlie foo foo feelings? Sure, who doesn’t. I’m like any other human / nerd sitting behind the computer crying my eyes out when somebody is being bitchy to me. To me though, I don’t want to be sad or miserable and I don’t want to read shit that gears towards that. If I’m upset at you, chances are I will just mute you and ignore you for the rest of your SL life and your alt’s life too. (Not write about it! Ha..but lucky you)
Here’s some answers to a few of your other questions: I’m just trying to hit it all at once!
1. Do you do voice over work? No, not really anymore. I just lack the time.
2. When will you write about me on your blog? I won’t.
3. Are you referring to me in your blog post? Probably not. I write blogs months in advance up to 5 or 6 months. It’s not in real-time. I often write about douches – if you feel it’s in reference to you…you probably just share similar qualities of other douche bags.
4. Are you an angry person, you seem angry? No. Fuck off. (Ok, maybe a little angry. Hugs)
5. Can I friend you? No. It’s too early in our relationship for this friends thing. Let’s just be pen pals.
6. I hear you are a gatcha addict. Yes, feed me crack, please.
Feel free to send me more questions and I will try to be as vague as possible. Look below – I made it easy for you! yay.
Posted: November 19th, 2013 under A blogger's life. - No Comments.